After installation, customers are more likely to stay with Fios® than with cable Internet, according to the American Customer Satisfaction Index.* In fact, Fios Internet rated #1 in likelihood to be recommended to friends—6 years in a row.**
Today, Verizon bears most of the deployment costs for existing properties located in areas where Fios is available. (Verizon pays for all equipment and labor, and will work to achieve a timely installation.) It cannot be assumed that this policy will remain in effect.
Installation customized to your needs.
Verizon will work with you to develop a Fios installation plan that minimizes disruption for building residents. Property owners always have final approval over Fios design and deployment.
For existing properties, Verizon Fios technicians will:
- Install the fiber hub and terminals to accommodate all living units.
- Run the fiber optic cable as required by the installation plan.
When a resident orders service, the Verizon Fios technician will:
- Install the Optical Network Terminal (ONT), if necessary.
- Connect the home computer to Internet service and make sure it's working correctly.
- Set up and test TV service, and demonstrate basic Fios TV functions.
- Provide Fios TV and Internet welcome materials.