Enhance your residents' living experiences and keep them connected to your community
Track the status of package deliveries with the touch of a button. Reserve an early-morning spot on the tennis court even at midnight! Contact neighbors about movie night through an online bulletin board. Receive an automatic maintenance alert from property management.
Would you like to offer these types of lifestyle amenities and more! to your homeowners and community residents? You can with Verizon Concierge, the digital-enabled, high-tech application that is available at no cost to all residents of a FiOS-enabled property. This virtual concierge platform gives residents and homeowners direct access to amenities through their favorite communication device, such as a Web browser, FiOS TV and smart phone. Whether connecting remotely or on-site, residents can experience the luxury, security and convenience of Verizon Concierge.
The digital lifestyle residents demand
Verizon Concierge is a fully integrated, customized single platform that caters to today's digital lifestyle. Enabled through Verizon FiOS®, a high-tech fiber-optic TV, Internet and Voice network, the application gives residents the ability, among other possibilities, to:
- Directly check real-time availability and reserve on-site shared amenities, such as the community fitness center or common rooms, for special events.
- Access the resident directory and calendar, and utilize online bulletin boards and classifieds listings.
- Enter and monitor maintenance-order requests, register guests at the front desk or gate, and view on-site digital imagery.
- Order food delivery, make dining reservations and a wide variety of other services.
Manage your property with ease
Not only does the intelligence provided through Verizon Concierge serve residents and homeowners, but it also makes managing your property easier and more efficient. Here are just a couple of ways you can use Verizon Concierge to keep things running simply and smoothly:
- Convey important emergency communications and resident alerts, such as outage notifications, elevator maintenance notices, snow removal or parking lot maintenance, targeted either to the entire community or only to the affected residents.
- Maintain and communicate your community directory.
- Monitor digital imagery systems in common areas such as the pool and picnic grounds, garage, and front lobby or gate.
- Automate coordination of valet services.
Keep your residents informed and connected to the community. Give them the power of Verizon Concierge.